Tech Moguls Hit The Slopes Jan 2019 page 28
Want to ski? These adaptive winter sports programs are ready to help!
Making Magic on the Mountain: National Ability Center and Park City Mountain
Sierra Club Magazine
Saturday Evening Post
Live Your Own Life: The Journey of Paralympic Athlete
The Power of Being Picked: Title IX, NAC and South Korea
Bobsled or Bust: 50 Adventures before 50: I Can Do It
The Jet Set TV
Adventure Correspondent, Lisa Niver, in Park City Utah
Valentine’s Giveaway Getaway to Ogden, Utah
My KTLA TV segment on Ogden was chosen as a finalist for the 2019 Press Club Awards!
Ski With Me: Park City, Ogden, Banff, Kirkwood, Heavenly, NorthStar
KTLA TV Valentine’s Giveaway Getaway to Ogden Utah, Feb 2018
Food & Park City:
- We Said Go Travel: Where Are My Favorite Places To Apres Ski? Hearth & Hill, Champions Club, Ghidotti’s and Tupelo!
- Jewish Journal: Are you Ready for a Food Festival? Celebrate at Firewood
- Are you looking for the Best Meals in Park City: Tupelo, Powder Waldorf Astoria Park City, HIGH WEST DISTILLERY , and FIREWOOD
- Work up your appetite at Park City Ski Resort with J&G Grill at the St Regis, High West, Waldorf Astoria‘s restaurant, Powder, Mariposa restaurant in Deer Valley, Wahso on Main Street Asian infusion in Park City.
- Trivago: Eat And Ski Your Way Through Park City, Utah: Chimayo, Grub Steak, Bandits, Vinto and Loco Lizard Cantina
- Fresh Powder and fresher meals at Park City, Utah: Miners Camp and Royal Street at Deer Valley.
Banff and Lake Louise, skiing in Canada in May!
Banff Sunshine Village: Tackling My Fears! and in the Jewish Journal
Secret Spring Skiing in the Canadian Rockies and in the Jewish Journal
Click here to see all of Lisa’s TV segments, articles, awards, social media, bio and videos.